Thursday, February 2, 2012

Alias - More Than Words Can Say

A few days ago while driving home this song came on the radio, and usually I turn to another station if I’m not familiar with the song, unless it grabs my attention. Well, this song ended up doing just that. I already really love music from the 80’s and the 90’s (I’m a 90’s kid and very proud of it!), but aside from that it was the lyrics that really made me want to listen more. I think they’re beautiful. And along with the lyrics, Freddy Curci, who is the lead singer of the group, has an amazing voice. His vocal range is just incredible… “More Than Words Can Say” was Alias’s big hit back in 1990, from their self-titled debut album. They didn’t release a follow up album until 2009 but its still full of great material… Im pretty much in love with this song and I think its just another example of why 90’s music was and still is awesome! :)



You can purchase the song, along with their album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment