Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Young the Giant - Cough Syrup

I wasn’t to familiar with Young the Giant before I heard this song, but I’ve been listening to “Cough Syrup” for a few months now and I’m still not tired of it. I really love the guitar part they created that starts off the song (every now and then I find myself walking around humming it). But really it’s the melody in the chorus that’s the reason I can’t stop listening to this song over and over again. I just love it... I’ve previewed their album, and while there are other good stand out tracks on it, this is still by far my favorite of them all. Definitely give this song a listen and let me know what you think.

Cough Syrup by Young the Giant

You can purchase their album here. Find out more about them on their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment