Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will Young - Losing Myself

Will Young is a British pop singer who won the British music contest Pop Idol back in 2002. He just released the third single “Losing Myself” from his latest album Echoes and as far as I’m concerned he’s got another hit on his hands. I really liked his two previous singles and I like the new one just as much as the others.  It has an 80’s sound to it, which is really cool, and Will has just the right vocals to glide perfectly over the track. The chorus is catchy and will have you humming/singing along by the end of the song, even if you don’t know the words. And I think Will, along with the others involved with the song, did a good job of writing a great song and creating the perfect beat to accompany it. This is a perfect example of the type of pop music I like… And I think the video for the song is pretty creative as well. 



Be sure to check him out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment