Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

I've known about One Direction for a while now. They're a pop boy band from the UK that have been dominating the charts everywhere else in the world accept here in America, but I have a strong feeling that’s soon to change in the next couple of months. Their debut single “What Makes You Beautiful” (which has reached #1 in the UK and the top ten in over 5 other countries) is currently in the top 20 of the iTunes Top Singles Charts here in America. I think the track is awesome. The production is on point, and the song overall is just a great example of really good pop music… Their debut album Up All Night is set to be released March 13 and I have no doubt it’ll be big hit. I can easily see these guys becoming this generations Backstreet Boys. But I guess only time will tell.


You can purchase the single "What Makes You Beautiful" here. And be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment