Friday, February 3, 2012

Marianas Trench - Fallout

Today’s post is a perfect example of what I enjoy so much about doing this blog. Just being able to share (with the few people that read it :P) new music and the random ways I find out about it…. So anyway, the other morning I heard this song playing on MTV (the only time MTV actually plays videos/music) and they only played a few seconds of it but I really liked the few seconds that I heard. After hearing the rest of the song and checking out a few other tracks from these guys latest album I’m really starting to like them. Hailing all the way from Canada, Marianas Trench definitely have their own sound and the harmonies and vocal tone from lead vocalist, Josh Ramsay and the other members of the band is out of this world. The harmonies especially are something I’ve never really heard a band use as a prominent component in their songs, but I applaud them for it because they do a great job at making it work. Their big song out right now is “Haven’t Had Enough” and while I do like it, “Fallout” is still my favorite track from their album… Ever After is their third album release so I’m sure there’s much more great music to come from these guys in the future. Definitely check them out!
Mariana's Trench - Fallout by USvsTHEMinc

You can purchase that song and their album here. And check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment