Friday, February 17, 2012

The Rasmus - In The Shadows (PhatZoo & Vecorta Remix)

The Rasmus are a Finnish rock band that has been releasing music since the mid 90’s. Their song “In The Shadows” from their 2003 album Dead Letters is what brought them their major breakthrough and helped them garner international success… A friend of mine introduced me to the remix of this song a while ago, and I REALLY liked it the first time I heard it. The chords used are almost haunting and they just draw you in to the song. I’m usually really picky when it comes to dance music, but even though this is a dance remix it still captures the depth of the song just with a happier tone. And I must say, I think the original is just as good as the remix. They have a few other really good songs but this is by far my favorite.



I haven't been able to find a place to purchase this exact remix, but you can purchase the original version (along with the rest of the album) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment