Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nick Harrison

The first time I heard about Nick was when he did a verse on a song that I had done for my first album. And when the guys at the studio first played his part for me I really liked it but I originally just thought he was another black guy that rapped. And the first time I met him and they said this is Nick I remember being a little shocked that he was white. At the time the only white guy that I knew could rap was Eminem lol... Well that was about 4 years ago. Since then we’ve done a few more songs together and I’ve even done a couple of shows with him. And we just shot a video for one of the songs I did with him, from his upcoming EP Roses, Heartbreaks, and Apologies… I don’t just say he’s great because I know him or because he’s my friend. I say it because it’s the truth, and I think the work he puts into his music and the result he gets from it definitely speaks for itself. I think its really refreshing to listen to a rapper who isn’t cussing every other word or talking about how many girls he gets with, but is actually bringing up good topics and being articulate in his writing. And from his flow with his words to his clever metaphors I think he’s just as good as any rapper out now. Of course I think he’s better though haha!... But definitely check him out. Forget Drake and J Cole, Nick Harrison is about to take over!



His EP Roses, Heartbreaks, and Apologies will be released next week, Feb,14. And be sure to check him out on Facebook and follow him on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment