Friday, March 30, 2012

Dave Barnes - Heaven Help Me

Dave Barnes just released his latest album Stories To Tell about 2 weeks ago. I just bought it the other day and before I get into the song I chose for this post I must first say, the album is amazing from start to finish. Period!… Ok, so now on to “Heaven Help Me”. Again, the entire album is filled with great songs but this one really stuck out to me, mainly because of the break down in the chorus. The chord progression from the keys is just so cool (I know that’s a very simplistic way of putting it but, well, it is.). The song itself is very simplistic. There’s no out of this world eccentrics to it, its just plain ole, feel good music (with a great message! I must add). Just makes you wanna tap your foot and sing along (well it does for me anyway lol)… So here’s some thought provoking, feel good music for Friday. Check it out! :)



You can purchase the song here. And be sure to check him out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment