Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shawn McDonald - The Space Between Us

When I first previewed Shawn McDonald’s latest release Closer and heard this song, it instantly became my favorite track from the album…  Just getting straight to the point, the lyrics in this song are what I love most. The music and Shawn’s voice do a flawless job of bringing every word of this song to life, but it’s the words themselves that make this track one of my all time favorite songs. A song with not only a beautiful melody but also an even more beautiful message… I’m a big Shawn McDonald fan so I’m thankful to him for writing such an amazing song. It’s been a huge blessing to me and I hope it can be for you too….
P.S. - I just recently did a cover of this song (you can see it here) and Shawn, himself, actually saw my cover and tweeted me and told me he loved it, so I was REALLY happy about that (I was literally jumping up and down like I was crazy haha)…. Anyway hope you like the song!



You can purchase that song and the rest of his album here. And be sure to check him out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment