Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jennifer Hudson & Ne-yo - Think Like A Man

I heard this song playing the other day and I decided to really give it a listen because id already heard Jennifer Hudson and Ne-yo perform it live but wasn’t to impressed. About half way through it I was surprised at how good the song actually is. Anyone who knows of Jennifer Hudson (which is pretty much the world) knows she has one of the most iconic voices of this generation and when I was listening to the song I was just kind of taken back by how the song isn’t a ballad but she still delivers so much power with every note she sings. Ne-yo also delivers a flawless vocal performance on this track as well. The beat is nice. The keys and base flow perfectly with the percussions. The only thing in the song I could do without is the rap by Rick Ross. The song has a classic R&B feel to it and I don’t think it needs a rap part at all (I really don’t like that artist nowadays feel like every R&B track needs a rap part in it smh). But its alright I just fast forward that part lol... Also in reference to the lyrics in Ne-yo’s verse, not all guys are like that. And women you shouldn’t settle for a guy like that!!... Other than that it’s a solid track. Check it out!!



You can purchase this song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment