Saturday, January 14, 2012

Music Is What Feelings Sound Like



Introductions are always awkward, but I'll try to make this easier for you. If you haven't already guessed, my name is Caleb Hacker.  Let me start by saying that I love music.  Music is my passion, and I've been singing for practically my entire life. My music style is influenced by all types of music. From R&B, to Gospel, to Pop, I like it all, and try to incorporate a little of everything in my songs. Some of my favorite artists include Lauryn Hill, Erik Hassle, John Mayer, Brandy, CeCe Winans, Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, and Chris August. Music is my outlet - a way to release everything in my life - and I don't know what I'd do without it. 


So what do I hope to accomplish with this blog? Basically, it's just a place for me to get out all the random, jumbled thoughts I have about music. Sometimes you'll hear me recommend, rant, and review, but most of the time it will just be my thoughts about an artist or song. Basically whatever inspires me. 


Anyway, I hope you enjoy and follow! 


- Caleb 


"Life's too short to let it get you down"

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging :) Can't wait to get your take on music! I do a blog on being affordable in D.C., you should stop by sometime.

    Follow me @ www.trendycheapo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll definitely come check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already discovered 2 songs I'm seriously enjoying on here (: Look forward to reading more ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Im glad you did... And thanks for following and all the support since YouTube. I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete