Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Graffiti6 - Free

I first heard of Graffiti6 about 2 months ago when the video for their song “Free” was featured on aolmusic.com. I loved the song the instant I heard it, mainly because of its old school styling but ability to still sound current. The song is from their album “Colours” that was just released today. I listened to the entire album yesterday (you can hear it here) and I think their work is pretty genius. Graffiti6, which is made up of singer/songwriter Jamie Scott and producer Tommy D, have come up with a sound that’s like nothing I’ve ever heard before. Its like a blend of funk and pop, but with elements of blues and R&B rhythms infused all in one. It’s definitely different and outside of the box but that’s what I think makes it so good. Take a listen and hear for yourself.

Graffiti6- Free by MMMusic

You can purchase their album here. And be sure to check them out and like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment