Thursday, January 26, 2012

Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out

Every couple of months my best friend and me will get together and exchange/share music. And the last time we got together she gave me this song “Shake It Out” by Florence + The Machine, but I never really listened to it until I heard it playing one morning on VH1. It was hearing the line “its always darkest before the dawn” that first grabbed my attention (I think that line speak volumes and is brilliant enough to stand on its own). But after that the chorus comes in and pretty much demands your attention. I immediately stopped what I was doing just to finish listening to the song. From the keys, to the drums, to the one of a kind vocals by Florence Welch, this song has got it all in my opinion. Great anthem sound with the perfect lyrics to compliment it… Thank you Lindsey for introducing me to this amazing song!



You can purchase their album here. And find out more about them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment