Friday, January 20, 2012

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain

Adele doesn’t need much of an intro. Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past year and a half, you’re well aware of her world domination. I’m choosing her song “Set Fire To The Rain” as my entry for today because, not only is it steadily climbing the charts, but it was my instant favorite from the album the first time I heard it. The melody and chord progression from the piano in the beginning immediately drew me in. But the power from the instrumental during the chorus really hooked me to the song for good. Not to mention the great lyrics. This song, to me, is the true definition of amazing music. It’s just the complete package... It’s currently #2 on the iTunes Top Singles Charts and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. And is looking (and I’m hoping) to be her 3rd number 1 single. With her album “21” in its 16th week at #1, two #1 singles already, and six nominations for the upcoming Grammys (which I’m pretty sure she’ll win every category), her world takeover doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. 

Adele- Set Fire To The Rain by MMMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment