Friday, January 27, 2012

Bibio - Lovers' Carvings

Here’s a quick feel good song for Friday... I found this song, “Lovers’ Carvings”, about a year ago while, again just going through iTunes looking for new music. It reminded me of something that might have come from The Beatles during the 60’s. The first part of the song starts off kind of low key with the strings from the guitar, but I think the arrangement is beautiful. All of that is just an intro to the really fun part of the song that kicks in at the 1:27 mark. It’s a complete change up from the first half of the song but somehow fits perfectly. Whenever I listen to this, for the 3:50 duration of it, I can’t help but feel like everything in life is going to be ok. It just has that calming, uplifting feel to it. It definitely puts a smile on my face. I hope it can do the same for you! Take a listen for yourself :)



You can purchase the song, or the rest of the album by Bibio, here

No comments:

Post a Comment