Thursday, June 28, 2012

Imagine Dragons - Its Time

Imagine Dragons is the name of the band but when I first heard this song I wasn’t imagining anything but awesomness! (yes, I know that’s not a word, but I think it’s perfect for describing my feelings about my first listen to this track)…  “Its Time” is one of those songs that could really be in a genre of its own. It starts off with a really cool hand clap arrangement and a funky (but cool) string pattern that carries you to the chorus, which is just commanding enough to have you singing along by the end of it. I watched them do a acoustic/live version of the song and its just as good as the original (you can check it out here. It’s a really beautiful rendition of the song)… While they have a bunch of other great songs that I like, this one is definitely my favorite from them so far. So with that said, now ITS TIME for you to take a listen!



You can purchase the song here, and be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment