Monday, June 11, 2012

Caleb - Waking Up - EP

Hey everybody!! So I know it’s been quite awhile (seems like forever) since I’ve done a blog post but I’ve been super busy working on some pretty cool stuff. Just about two weeks ago I just released my first ever EP entitled “Waking Up”. Its been a long time coming getting that project done but I’m really proud of all the hard work that was put into it… With that said, I’ve put the links below for where you can purchase it! Hope you like it! Definitely comment and let me know what you think of it... Starting tomorrow ill be back to regular blog postings. There have been a lot of songs I’ve discovered in the past few weeks, so I cant wait to share them with you all!



My EP "Waking Up" is available on iTunes, Amazon, BandCamp and Spotify. Check it out! And you can also check me out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment