Thursday, June 21, 2012

Caleb - The Long Walk

While going through the process of releasing my EP (you can check that out here) I came across this band who just so happens to go by the same name as me, Caleb. The band is partly made up of Caleb and Will Chapman who are the sons of popular Christian artist Steven Curtis Chapman... It took me a little while to actually stop and listen to their music but once I finally did I couldn't deny these guys were seriously good. "The Long Walk" is my favorite song from their latest album. From the deep lyrics to the commanding sound of the track, I can't help but feel like I'm being taken on a journey when listening to it. And there's an awesome break down that they have right before they go into the chorus of the song, for a second time, that I think is just genius. It's just one of many things that really caught my attention when listening to these guys for the first time... To sum things up, their music is real and heartfelt and they've definitely inspired me, so be sure to give this song a listen!
P.S. - it would be super cool to do a song with them. Caleb featuring Caleb. That just sounds cool (to me)... or maybe its not and I just really wanna work with them. Hmmmm



You can purchase that song here. And be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment