Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Erik Hassle - Stay

Since I first started my blog I’ve been waiting for this day (no, not April 17, 2012), the day I get to introduce you all to my favorite artist (in the whole universe) Mr. Erik Hassle. He’s a singer from Sweden whose music is simply amazing, and without a doubt he has been one of my biggest (if not THEE biggest) musical inspirations… I could easily spend all day talking about how great he is but lets get straight to the song… “Stay” (which was just released yesterday) is the brand new single from his upcoming album and after hearing it (about 50 times now) I must say (aside from me being the avid fan that I am) he completely delivered an incredible track. The melody from the piano is simply beautiful and something that instantly sticks with you. On top of that, Erik (once again) delivers a flawless vocal performance, which really shows his range. But more than just that, you can hear the emotions coming through so strongly with every note he sings… If this song is any indication of what we can expect to hear from the upcoming album I know it will be nothing short of genius. But until then I’ll continue to leave “Stay” on repeat.



The single is only available in Sweden right now but ill post the link as soon its available here in America! ... Make sure you check him out on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment