Monday, December 10, 2012

The Wanted - I Found You

For my first post back (after another unplanned hiatus) I wanted to write on a song that’s just fun and makes you happy. I discovered this track not to long ago and figured it’d be perfect. So here goes…  We all know boy bands are officially back, and The Wanted are definitely one of the front-runners. “I Found You” is their most recent single and I think it was a perfect choice for showcasing what’s next to come from them. When I listened to this song for the first time the first part I heard was the chorus, and that’s really what grabbed my attention. That big dance sound along side those strong falsetto vocals is a winning combination in my opinion. I think the vocals set the song apart from just any other dance pop record out now. It’s just plain good. Period! This is definitely the type of pop song you would hear from a UK artist and I’m hoping America will hurry up and catch on. This song should be a #1 hit! But again, that’s just my opinion. Check out the song and decide for yourself.



You can purchase the song here. And check them out on Twitter and Facebook.
And follow me on Twitter and Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment