Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aviators - Constellations

So I know it’s been quite a while since I’ve done a blog post and I apologize for that. I’ve just been busy with a lot of music stuff, but I am getting back to doing my blogs again and being more consistent! ... Today’s post comes from another artist I found while in the process of releasing my EP. I’m kind of picky when it comes to electronic music and what catches my ear. Most stuff I think is way to over produced, but every now and then I come across some really great work like this song “Constellations” by Aviators. I love the song from beginning to end, but the break down at the 3:51 mark really catapults it to the next level. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!



You can purchase this song and check out more of his work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment